Monday 5 July 2010

What i achieved in AS.

I thought that i done a lot in AS, because i had to put in the time that was needed to get the marks i needed. AS wasn't easy for me and some would say "thats because you didn't try hard enough" but i don't think that was the problem, i think that the problem was that i didn't think that that jump from GSCE to AS was such a big jump, but now i think that i am ready because the jump from AS to A2 is not as big. I made a video in AS because i thought that it would bring the best out in me but however the writing side to the course let me down and that is because i am not very academic on that side of it but i love making things and i think that i can learn more from actually doing something rather then writing all the time.

I would recommend this course to anyone because it hasn't been a bad course i would also say before i recommend it is that they should really think about what they would what to do and why would they want to do it. I wouldn't change a lot about AS the only thing i think i would change is the writing side of it and that is because i no myself that everyone would like that, even if we cant do thei think i wuld want to get anyway from doing all the exam and just keep it as a coursework based A level.  

No comments:

Post a Comment